Diwali, The Festival of Lustre, is banging on our doors which brings peerless exhilaration and ecstasy spirit among the peeps. During Diwali, Earthen Diyas signify the end of darkness and ignorance and gladden up the atmosphere with their sparks all around. Have we ever thought to enlighten ourselves on these festivities by celebrating an environmentally safe and eco-friendly Diwali?
Here we have come up with some ideas to encourage all of us to celebrate Eco-friendly Diwali in a stupendous way. Let’s take an oath to celebrate Diwali Festivities without Crackers to reduce the effect of the Global Warming and to minimize the factor of Noise and Air Pollution all around. Go Green and have ‘whams’ and ‘whumps’ of jubilation without crackers.
How to celebrate Eco-friendly Diwali?
- Reuse products for Diwali Decorations
- Say no to Polythene for your Diwali Shopping
- Go Fire crackers free
- No electric Diyas, decorative lights
- Give organic Exotic Sweet Baskets
- Best Diwali Gift to Loved Ones – Plants
- Welcome drinks in ‘Kulhad‘ and food on banana leaves
- Male Biodegradable Diwali Rangolis
On Diwali, we lit Diyas to remove anguish over hope and the darkness over Light on a moonless night and thus try to celebrate this gleam Fest accountable with minimal environmental upshots. Let’s take an oath to celebrate ‘Diwali’ Festivities without Crackers to reduce the effect of the Global Warming and to minimize the factor of Noise and Air Pollution all around. GO GREEN and have ‘whams’ and ‘whumps’ of jubilation without crackers this season. Celebrating ‘Diwali’ in an eco-friendly way and without Crackers, gives a sterling message of – ‘Together we are protecting NATURE’ to the society and explicitly decreasing the dangerous risk of pollution, and anxiety attacks.
Also, give a try to help Pets and Animals by celebrating a Noiseless and Pollution- Free Diwali. We all know, All Pets get scared from Fireworks as they hate bangs and flashes of Crackers. So, Keep all your Pets inside your Home and close all the curtains and doors to make them calm and relaxed throughout the festivities.
You may like: Diwali Safety Tips
Animals Perspective on Diwali Celebration
- Firework no Fun! They scare us; please make it a Happy Diwali for our kind.
- Can we have a Diwali without crackers? The sound hurts our ears.
- It’s not funny when you tie crackers to my tail.
- Firework can be scary? Remember to keep my friends safe; while you celebrate.
- After Diwali it’s a normal day for you; but days of recovery for us.
- Seeing you happily burst a cracker, Breaks my heart just alittle.
- Please SAVE me from loud noise.
- The Crackers you burst feels like nuclear explosion to us.
Please keep this thing in mind that animals are not at all comfortable and feel ‘uneasy’ with the crackers noise and pollution during Diwali. Therefore, Let’s ‘MINIMAL’ the toxic and Harmful effects of Crackers and ‘MAXIMAL’ the Joy and Happiness with Earthen Lamps this Diwali. And For Dog’s Sake, Have a Noiseless Diwali.
We wish you a Green Diwali. Celebrate this Diwali with Nature and Go Green..!!!!
This Diwali, Let the Animals and Birds Celebrate too.
Auspicious Days of Diwali
Friday, 25 October 2019: Govatsa Dwadashi and Vasu Baras
Friday, 25 October 2019: Dhanteras and Yama Deepam
26/27 October 2019: Narak Chaturdashi and Kali Chaudas
Sunday, 27 October 2019: Laxmi Puja, Diwali Puja
Monday, 28 October 2019: Govardhan Puja/ Annakut
Tuesday, 29 October 2019: Bhaiya Dooj / Yama Dwitiya