Diwali, The Festival of Lustre, is banging on our doors which brings peerless exhilaration and ecstasy spirit among the peeps. During Diwali, Earthen Diyas signifies the end of darkness and ignorance and gladden up the atmosphere with their sparks all around. Have we ever thought to enlighten ourselves on these festivities by celebrating an environmentally safe and eco-friendly Diwali?
Here we have come up with some ideas to encourage all of us to celebrate Eco-friendly Diwali in a stupendous way. Let’s take an oath to celebrate Diwali Festivities without Crackers to reduce the effect of Global Warming and to minimize the factor of Noise and Air Pollution all around. Go Green and have ‘whams’ and ‘whumps’ of jubilation without crackers.
How to celebrate Eco-friendly Diwali?
- Reuse products for Diwali Decorations
- Say no to Polythene for your Diwali Shopping
- Go Firecrackers free
- No electric Diyas, decorative lights
- Give organic Exotic Sweet Baskets
- Best Diwali Gift to Loved Ones – Plants
- Welcome drinks in ‘Kulhad‘ and food on banana leaves
- Male Biodegradable Diwali Rangolis
On Diwali, we lit Diyas to remove anguish over hope and the darkness over Light on a moonless night and thus try to celebrate this gleam Fest accountable with minimal environmental upshots. Let’s take an oath to celebrate ‘Diwali’ Festivities without Crackers to reduce the effect of Global Warming and to minimize the factor of Noise and Air Pollution all around. GO GREEN and have ‘whams’ and ‘whumps’ of jubilation without crackers this season. Celebrating ‘Diwali’ in an eco-friendly way and without Crackers, gives a sterling message of – ‘Together we are protecting NATURE’ to the society and explicitly decreasing the dangerous risk of pollution, and anxiety attacks.
Also, give a try to help Pets and Animals by celebrating a Noiseless and Pollution- Free Diwali. We all know, All Pets get scared from Fireworks as they hate bangs and flashes of Crackers. So, Keep all your Pets inside your Home and close all the curtains and doors to make them calm and relaxed throughout the festivities.
You may like: Diwali Safety Tips
Animals Perspective on Diwali Celebration
- Firework no Fun! They scare us; please make it a Happy Diwali for our kind.
- Can we have a Diwali without crackers? The sound hurts our ears.
- It’s not funny when you tie crackers to my tail.
- Firework can be scary? Remember to keep my friends safe; while you celebrate.
- After Diwali it’s a normal day for you; but days of recovery for us.
- Seeing you happily burst a cracker, Breaks my heart just a little.
- Please SAVE me from loud noise.
- The Crackers you burst feels like a nuclear explosion to us.
Please keep this thing in mind that animals are not at all comfortable and feel ‘uneasy’ with the noise and pollution of the crackers during Diwali. Therefore, Let’s ‘MINIMAL’ the toxic and Harmful effects of Crackers and ‘MAXIMAL’ the Joy and Happiness with Earthen Lamps this Diwali. And For Dog’s Sake, Have a Noiseless Diwali.
We wish you a Green Diwali. Celebrate this Diwali with Nature and Go Green..!!!!
This Diwali, Let the Animals and Birds Celebrate too.
Auspicious Days of Diwali
Monday, 1 November 2021: Govatsa Dwadashi and Vasu Baras
Tuesday, 2 November 2021: Dhanteras and Yama Deepam
Wednesday, 3 November 2021: Kali Chaudas
Thursday, 4 November 2021: Laxmi Puja, Diwali Puja, and Narak Chaturdashi
Friday, 5 November 2021: Govardhan Puja and Gujarati New Year
Saturday, 6 November 2021: Bhaiya Dooj / Yama Dwitiya