International Day of Yoga : A day to hang out with your soul
Yoga Day, also popular as- World- Yoga Day or International Yoga day is commemorated worldwide almost in all the countries through practicing yoga, meditation, concentration, debates, meetings, discourses, discussions and seminars. Every 21st June is a fixed day to acknowledge World’s most significant and big event, stated as– International Yoga Day or World Yoga Day amongst citizens.
Thousands around the globe, this notable Yoga day exhibits various diversities of cultural and spiritual programs which are widely celebrated by the people and through the people. World Yoga Day is witnessed among zillions of peeps who come together to formalize yoga with much gusto and zest. Various other spiritual & meditation organisations operate and manage a different level of Yoga- performances on the occasion of International Yoga Day. These spiritual Yoga- centres work on customary set of procedures and conventions and arrange systematically their operations in numerous places including- offices, MNCs, prison-cells, temples, corporate, as well as schools & colleges.
These Yoga- events are co-ordinated especially on the eve of Yoga- International Day for differently abled kids & blind children in orphanage at a greater extent.
Some Fascinating Facts about Yoga:
- The Art of Living also solemnizes special events by organising distinct Yoga sessions and Yoga classes to explain the origin of Yoga and its benefits.
- United Nations (UN) General Assembly announced publically 21st of June as a World’s Yoga Day (International Yoga Day) on 11th of December in 2014.
- Officially, the name given to this day is International Day of Yoga and is now popular with so many names such as- is Yoga Day, World Yoga Day, International Yoga Day, UN International Yoga Day.
- Being the most- trendy and modern occurrence, it was introduced 5,000 years back for following physical and spiritual practices indeed.
- History says, it is observed on summer solstice– 21st June, (considering its specific importance and effects) and is thus celebrated in different parts of the world.
- As per the research, Ministry of AYUSH, i.e. Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy, Govt. of India is going to perform peculiar functions and events inside their organization on World Yoga day.
International Day of Yoga – Benefits of Yoga:
On account of innumerable benefits, Yoga has now become one of the latest, upgraded and the most happening religious practises on Earth. There are a large number of benefits connected in practicing Yoga:
- The main objective is to spread consciousness globally among people with the foremost advantages of Meditation.
- People do meditation and Yoga to transform their body, soul and mind.
- Very necessary and effective for all those who are a victim of fatigue, anxiety, stress and unconsciousness.
- No medicine and special treatments are required, if you are practicing Yoga since ages.
- Beneficial to one and all and most importantly to those who lacks in concentration and confidence.
- It heals your inner- wounds and provides you a state of self-assurance.
- If it is practiced on a daily basis (in the early morning) can cure any types of diseases and health-issues.
Yoga is not a religion. It is a science, a science of well-being, a science of youthfulness, a science of integrating body, mind and soul.
In Sanskrit, the word ‘Yoga’ signifies join or to unite, which symbolizes the union of body, awareness and the quality of reacting quickly and positively.
In Hinduism, Yoga is a Hindu- spiritual and austere practice including breath control, simple meditation, and the acceptance of certain physical postures. Yoga is widely practised for health and relaxation.
If You Read About Childless couples So Click Here…