Lord Hanuman is one of the most worshipped gods among Hindus. The devotees humbly pray to Hanuman Ji for strength and knowledge. Bajrangbali removes all the pains, troubles, imperfections, and impurities of his devotees. He also protects from evil effects and evil spirits. To please him; let’s know about Lord Hanuman Favorites.
What Does Lord Hanuman Like
Lord Hanuman Favorite Food
Here is 6 most favorite foods of Lord Hanuman
- Imarti: Sankatmochan becomes very happy by offering Imarti. Whatever your wishes are, they will definitely be fulfilled. Offer Hanuman to the Lord on Tuesday.
- Jaggery Laddus: Hanumanji likes 3 types of laddus: one is Kesariya Bundi laddu, the other is Besan ke laddu and the third is Malai-Mishri laddu. Most of all he likes Besan laddu. By offering laddus, Hanumanji gives the devotees the desired boon and fulfills his wish.
- Saffron rice: Saffron rice is also one of the Lord Hanuman’s Favorites. This makes Hanumanji very happy soon. Through this offering, all kinds of crises are resolved.
- Jaggery Prasad: The offerings of jaggery and gram are often offered to Hanumanji. It is also a remedy to problems in Mangal Grah. This also eradicates Mangal Dosh. If you do not have the ability to offer anything or for any other reason, you can worship Lord Hanuman Ji by offering only jaggery and gram.
- Paan: If there is a big crisis in your life or there is some work that you do not have to do, then you should hand over your responsibility to Hanumanji. So you offer a paan to Lord Hanuman. Offer a boon of succulent Banarsi paan and ask for the desired gift. All your wishes will be fulfilled. Hanuman Ji is very innocent, he can never hurt his devotees. And Hanuman Ji loves paan very much.
- Punch nuts: Cashew, Almond, Raisin, Chuura, Khopragit are known as Panchameva. All these are also offered to Lord Hanuman. Because he loves it very much.
You may Like: Secrets of Lord Hanuman
Lord Hanuman Favorite Flower
Jasmine is the favorite flower of Lord Hanuman. To please Hanuman Ji you should offer him five Jasmine flowers (Chameli). Offering Jasmine oil along with sindoor or vermilion to Lord Hanuman also helps in removing evils from your life.
Lord Hanuman Favorite Color
Saffron is the favorite color of Lord Hanuman. To please him soon, one should offer saffron or red flag to him especially on Purnima Dates.
Sindoor is the most popular thing to offer Lord Hanuman. When Lord Hanuman saw Maa Sita, he curiously asked her the reason of wearing sindoor. Maa Sita replied that is the mark of her devotion to Lord Ram. After knowing this Hanuman Ji covered his entire body with sindoor. Hence vermilion or sindoor became one of the favorites of Lord Hanuman.
Best Days to Worship Lord Hanuman
Tuesdays and Purnima Days are favorites of Lord Hanuman. To please him, devotees worship him on Hanuman Jayanti and these special days. Many places devotees worship him on Saturdays along with Lord Shani.
Now you know the favorites of Lord Hanuman and the best way to please him. But don’t forget to recite the Hanuman Chalisa; which is known as the best method to impress Pawan Putra Hanuman. Every devotee must recite Hanuman Chalisa every day or at least on Tuesday to get his blessings.
You may also like to read: Telugu Hanuman Jayanthi