Nadi Dosha is the most inauspicious defect in the Kundli Milan(matching). If it exists in Kundli then the next generation will be weaker or there will be chances of not having the kids at all. Let’s know more about Nadi Disha, its effect on your marriage life with remedies.
What is a Nadi Dosha?
Nadi is one of the eight gunas that are used to calculate compatibility with your partner. A total of 36 points are there out of which Nadi has maximum points i.e. 8. Now if there is any conflict between the Nadi of two persons; then they have to suffer from Nadi dosha.
If there is no middle Nadi Dosha in the horoscope of the bride and groom. The eight dots that occur during property matching are also called Koot or Ashtakoot. These eight codes are varna, vasya, tara, vagina, planetary friendship, gana, bhakuta, and Nadi. There are three types of Nadi – Arya Nadi, Madhya Nadi, and Antya Nadi. Each person’s birth chart shows the presence of the moon in a particular constellation of that person’s pulse. Out of the total 27 Nakshatras, nine special constellations have one of the Nadi of the native due to the presence of the Moon.
Types of Nadi
Check the group you fall in, according to your Nakshatras.
- Adi or Vata – Ashwini, Aardra, Punarvasu, Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Jyeshtha, Moola, Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada
- Madhya or Pitta – Bharani, Mrigashira, Pushyami, Purva Phalguni, Chitra, Anuradha, Poorvaashadha, Dhanistha, Uttara Bhadrapada
- Antya or Kapha – Kritika, Rohini, Aaslesha, Magha, Swati, Vishakha, Uttaraashadha, Shravani, Revati
THE NADI OF THE COUPLE SHOULD NEVER BE SAME. IF IT COMES OUT TO BE SAME THEN THE BABY BORN TO THEM WILL BE UNHEALTHY OR ABNORMAL.
Nadi Dosha Exceptions
- If the Nakshatra of male and female of the same Rashi is different then that is a Nadi dosha cancellation
- If two persons have the same Nakshatra but different Rashi; then also it is considered as Nadi dosha exception.
In Brahmins and Vaishyas, Nadi Dosh is considered as important as Mangal Dosh. If it exists in Kundli then most of the astrologers will say direct no to that marriage because the next generation will be weaker or there will be chances of not having the kids at all. But according to some other astrologers, this dosha is not that important as to check whether the couple will have strong kids also depends upon other factors like a position in the fifth house and so on.
Effects of Nadi Dosha
- The next generation will be unhealthy or abnormal. There will be chances of not having the kids at all.
- Problems in their marriage life. Specifically, health-related problems.
- Such a matrimonial relationship does not last long.
- The couple may have to face any bad accident. They have to face many kinds of suffering.
You May Like: Getting married? Check your compatibility score
Remedies for Nadi Dosha
- The worship of Nadi Dosha goes with the groom and bride both. In this puja, you should chant one and a half million Mahamrityunjaya mantras.
- On the first day of worship, 5 to 7 Brahmins, worshipers, worship Lord Shiva by sitting together in the worship house or temple. After worshiping the Shiva family, the chief Panditji became his assistants.
- After this, you should do a havan in due course. And the donation is given according to the consultation of astrologers.
- Generally, if there is Nadi Dosha in the horoscope of the bride and groom, then it is advisable not to marry. But in certain circumstances, this defect can solve by taking necessary measures. For this, the cow should donate to Brahmin.
- Donation of gold to a Brahmin.
- Donating food equal to your weight on your birthday.
- According to the Piyush section, if a person has a Nadi Dosha in his marriage, then he should donate gold, donate clothes, donate food. By making the shape of a snake with gold; worship it with proper ritual and by chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, the Nadi Dosha is removed.
If you have Nadi Dosha and you want to troubleshoot it, then comment in the comment box below and tell us. So that we can tell you its solution.