Lord Hanuman: A superheroic representation of ‘strength’ and ‘energy’. The God, who is a divine embodiment of Spiritually- Matured Human Mind. He is a heartfelt Yogi and is one of the most interesting personalities in Hinduism with intense and unique potential. Let’s discuss more about lord Hanuman and how Telugu Hanuman Jayanthi is celebrated in Telangana.
Lord Hanuman: The Epitome of ‘Devotion’.
He is coupled with utmost humility and massive strength. He is assured, the assiduous and the selfless devotee of ‘Lord Rama. His endearment and dedication for Lord Rama have always been unconditional and never expected anything from him in return.
Prominent for his love, devotion, and faithfulness towards Lord Rama, Goddess- Sita, and Lord-Lakshmana, his happiness lies in serving them indeed. Their Lords are everything for him; hence, he is famed as the ‘epitome of devotion’ amongst his ardent devotees.
The Celebration of Hanuman Jayanti: Date, Time, and Muhurat-
Telugu observe a peculiar Fast (Vrata) on the fortunate day of Hanuman Jayanti. In 2021, Lord Hanumana along with Lord Rama, Mother- Sita, and Lord-Laxmana will be worshipped on 4th June (Friday). This significant observance is enthusiastically solemnized among the majority population of the south Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
Hanuman Jayanthi is commemorated for 41-days which starts on Chaitra Purnima and ends on the tenth day during Krishna Paksha in Vaishakha month.
In Andhra Pradesh devotees begin 41-days Deeksha on Chaitra Purnima and conclude it on Hanuman Jayanthi day.
Hanuman Jayanthi Muhurat:
Dasami Tithi Begins – 12:52 AM on Jun 04, 2021
Dasami Tithi Ends – 02:37 AM on Jun 05, 2021
10 ways to Impress Lord Hanumana on Hanuman Jayanti:
- Lord Hanumana is a passionate devotee of Lord-Rama. He always wanted his worshippers to venerate Lord Rama, Goddess Sita, and Lord– Laxmana with all their hearts. It’s recommended to revere these divinities to get immense blessings and boons.
- Visit a nearby temple of these gods to pay homage and to donate halwa-puri and clothes to poverty-stricken and needful.
- Put a Tilak of vermillion on the images and the idols of lord hanuman.
- Proffer Kapoor holy water to his idol and jaap (chant)- ‘Om Ham Pawanputra Namah’, following with an aarti and couching shells in your temple.
- Offer Flowers such as- marigold (genda), lotus or rose and do ‘Om Ham Hansha Frey Hanumataye Namah’ and ‘Om Kapirajay Namah’ for atmost an hours or so.
- Get Blessings in bulk by offering sweets and boondi as prasada (bhogs) and worshipping Lord while wearing red and orange clothes.
- Adore him by painting (smearing) orange/saffron color and perform sundar-kand path at home or at pilgrimage.
- Followers may also chant these Mantras and recite Shlokas on Hanumana Jayanti for betterment.
- Feed Monkeys by offering bananas, peanuts, and chick-peas on this day.
- Sit on red /orange carpet facing north side whilst reciting this Hanuman Chalisa.
One should always recite gods or goddesses mantra & shlokas by sitting in a proper position and perfect manner. She/he has to take care about the directions and the orientations as per temple room/area (such as- north side etc.) while performing any pooja-procedure or tradition during festivals and special vrats.
Take the last point into account and focus on the sitting postures and stances after/before the prayers. As these small mistakes really matter a lot which indirectly effects our life and fortune.
Explore and analyse the right and the wrong impacts of VASTU from our skillful astrologers and pundits for removing obstacles from your life.
Contact proficient and experts for proper Vastu tips and tricks without evening visiting any centres and locations. Click here to get connected to experienced Predictors and get your Vaastu corrected and rectified in a short interval of time.
Wishing all the Readers, a very prosperous and joyful- Hanumana Jayanti.
Stay fit, strong and healthy, just like your favourite- Monkey- God.