Lord Shani is a supreme ‘Deva’ who is prominent deity in Hindu Mythology. He was born to Lord Surya (Sun) and Goddess Chhaya (Shadow) and is acclaimed as- ‘Chhayaputra among his ardent followers. Shani Jayanti is observed on Chaturthi Krishna Paksha in the month of Bhadrapad. This day is substantially observed on NO Moon-Day and is venerated mostly on a Saturday.
Followers believe – Worshiping /praying Lord Shani at home can bring in- misery, sorrow, anguish and death as he is often considered as the Lord of Bad-Luck and the Most Feared – God among all the Hindu Deities.
However, one can say that – It’s a myth to not keep Lord Shani Idol/Images at house and should follow some customs and religious Rituals to impress him for good luck.
Rituals to follow during Shani-Amavasya:
- Keep an iron Statue or an image of Lord Shani in your temple.
- It is considered very auspicious to esteem Lord Shiva, Hanumana and Lord Ganesha along with Lord Shani on this opportune day.
- Ideally, it is suggested to place idols of these gods inside the main sanctum-sanctorum.
- Mix some Sesame seeds and Til Ka Tel in the water before taking a holy bathe.
- Wear Black Clothes to impress Lord Shani.
- Can observe a strict Fast as well.
- One should also meditate and follow the Path of Enlightenment for inner- peace and satisfaction.
- Offer Blue flowers and Bhoga to the idol.
- Proffer black til seeds, black muslin cloth, castor oil, black channa, and iron nails.
- Chant the Shani Deva Shloka for 11,000 times “OM PRAM PRIM PROM SAH SHANAYE NAMAH” or Om Sanaischaraya Vidmahe Sooryaputraya Dheemahi,Tanno Manda Prachodayata.
- All the things worshiped should be distributed among the poor and necessitous.
- Feed a black dog, a crow or other animals.
Though, there are many Myths associated with the worshipping of Lord Shani at home temples. They are as follows:
– Reciting Shani Mantra or Shloka without his idol and image is considered beneficial and advantageous.
-It is always preferred to worship Lord Hanumana (rather worshipping Lord Shani’s Statue), as he is the God of Power, Strength and Greatness.
-Lord Shani should not look at his followers directly otherwise it can bring misfortune, anxiety and discomfort.
– It is also suggested not to visit any Shani Pilgrimages/Temples where Shani God’s image has OPEN Eyes.
– Avoid putting a Picture of ‘Saturn’ or Shani in your Temple, instead focus on the Concentration and Yoga.
-It is said that this day many people doing negative practices also get powerful. So, we should take care not to get affected by the negative vibes. Certain people or stages in which one should avoid going out on this particular day are:
• A person having graham in his horoscope.
• A lady who is pregnant.
• A person who’s gan is Rakshash.
• A person having very weak planetary powers.
Lord Shani is acclaimed as– Karma Faldata, thus it is always advised to worship Lord Shani outside home to get rid of Buri Nazar (Evil-Eye), Pitra-Dosha, Black Magic etc.
You can take our experts advice on how to remove this bad /negative impact from your Lives instantly. We have Astrological, Vastu and Muhurat Specialists/professionals who can help you instantaneously with the solution then and there. They are skilled and proficient and better provide you the remedy, the way you want.
Click Here to get the best and the accurate Astrologers in Town- Jyotirvid. Com