दु्र्गाअष्टमी के दिन क्या खाना चाहीए और क्या खाना नही चाहीए ,.
|Masik Durgashtami is a one-of-a-kind Goddess Durga’s festival celebrated almost every month to get blessings of the divinity - observed on the Ashtami tithi of Shukla Paksha.|
|Also called||Durga Ashtami|
|Tithi||Sukla Paksha Ashtami|
|Observances||Fasting, Vrat, Puja, and Prayers|
|Masik Durgashtami 2022 Dates|
|Pausha||Monday, 10 January|
|Magha||Tuesday, 8 February|
|Phalguna||Thursday, 10 March|
|Chaitra||Saturday, 9 April|
|Vaishakha||Monday, 9 May|
|Jyeshtha||Wednesday, 8 June|
|Ashadha||Thursday, 7 July|
|Shravana||Friday, 5 August|
|Bhadrapada||Sunday, 4 September|
|Monday, 3 October|
|Kartika||Tuesday, 1 November|
|Margashirsha||Wednesday, 30 November|
|Pausha||Friday, 30 December|
Masik Durgashtami is a one-of-a-kind Goddess Durga’s festival celebrated almost every month to get blessings of the divinity. It is considered as a very propitious holy observance to witness the power of NavaDurga who is known to be the most vigorous Goddess in Hinduism. Masik Durgashtami is famous as Durga Ashtami or Maas Durgashtami (Monthly Durgashtami). It is observed on the eighth day of Shukla Paksha, Ashtami Tithi, as per the Hindu calendar. Every month, avid followers of mother Durga observes ritualistic fast by morning till evening and pray with their all hearts. Maha Ashtami that is observed in Ashwin month during the divine nine days of Shardiya Navratri festivities is considered as the most quintessence Asthami even among all the Hindu festivals.
According to scriptures, the lord of Ashtami Tithi is Shiva, who is also complementary to Durga's form of Durgesh. As per Markandeya Purana, a demon named Durgam created a ruckus in the three worlds. Due to his tyranny, all the gods and goddesses started getting upset, then Mother Durga was born from the power of Tridev i.e. Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh. It is said that all the gods and goddesses invoked the mother and prayed to her to free her from the tyranny of the inaccessible, then the mother killed that demon, hence the mother is also called Durgasaini.
The method of worshiping the mother in Durgashtami, although a Durgashtami comes every month, but the biggest and most important of them all is Durga Ashtami 'Mahashtami' which comes in Navratri. But it is believed that if every month keeping Durgashtami vrat with proper rituals, then the desired result is attained.
On this day, first of all, get purified by bathing, then purify the place of worship by pouring Ganges water. After this, spread a red cloth on a wooden plate and install an idol or picture of Maa Durga on it. Then offer Akshat, vermilion and red flowers to the mother, then you should offer fruits and sweets as prasad, now light incense and lamp. Recite Durga Chalisa and then perform Maa Durga Aarti. Then pray to the goddess with folded hands, the mother will definitely fulfill your wish.
The different parts of the goddess are made of the radiance emanating from the body of the deities, as we told you that the mother has originated from the power of Tridev, but the various parts of the mother have arisen from the brilliance of all the other gods like the goddess from the brilliance of Shiva. The hair of the head appeared with the glory of Yamraj, the arms with the glory of Vishnu, the breast with the glory of the Moon, the waist with the glory of Indra, the thighs with the glory of Varuna, the buttocks with the glory of the earth, the feet of the glory of Brahma, the sun The fingers of both feet are made of the brilliance of Prajapati, both the eyes from the brilliance of fire, the eyebrows from the brilliance of Sandhya, the ears from the brilliance of the wind and the rest of the limbs from the brilliance of other gods.
Special Remedy- To get rid of spiritual problems, put nutmeg on betel leaf and offer it to the Durga temple.
Worship of girls from 2 years to 5 years is of utmost importance. During Durgashtami fast, if you make these girls happy by giving them gifts, donations, Dakshina, then mother Navdurga will be happy and will fulfill 10 wishes.
1. To get the blessings of Goddess Saraswati, the goddess of learning, give white flowers to the girls as an offering.
2. To fulfill the desires of the soul or mind, give red flowers to the girls as an offering.
3. For the fulfillment of worldly desires, give sweet red or yellow fruits as an offering to the girls.
4. For the attainment of sannyasa and detachment, give banana or coconut as an offering to the girls.
5. To please Maa Durga, offer sweets, kheer, halwa, or saffron rice as an offering to the girls.
6. According to your ability, give handkerchiefs or colorful ribbons to the girls as a gift.
7. Women desirous of unbroken good fortune and childless couples should offer five types of makeup items to little girls like bindi, bangle, henna, hair decoration, aromatic soap, kajal, nail polish, talcum powder, etc.
8. To get the blessings of the mother, give toys to the girls as an offering.
9. To invoke Maa Saraswati, give educational items like pen, sketch pen, pencil, copy, drawing books, compass, water bottle, color box, lunch box etc. to the girls.
On Masik Durgshtami, Goddess Durga is embellished with a red dress and has been adorned with solah shringar before puja.
1. Being one of the holiest days for the mother- Durga’s worshippers, it displays the women’s empowerment and
strength as she has been established to reveal power-shakti.
2. It is advised that Hindus should keep fast for the whole day on the holy observance of Maas Durgasthami every month to get maximum fruitful benefits.
3. It is celebrated to overcome evil over good and negative over positive.
4. Mother Shakti is said to be the Godhead of the Power and strength, therefore fasting on Masik Durgashtami gives mental peace and the potential to confront every complication and hindrance.
5. It is also believed that, on this favorable day, the one who undergoes uttermost strict fast with full dedication gets the desired results and boons in bulk from Goddess Durga.
6. Fasting on this day discards all bad wickedness and wrongdoings from your life.
7. It refines personal relationships, self-confidence, and harmony, and shields from disease.
8. On the day of Masik Durgasthami, Puja Rituals of this festival are performed and conducted in the accordance with a priest or a Pandit. Donating pandits & needed is very fruitful on this day.
दु्र्गाअष्टमी के दिन क्या खाना चाहीए और क्या खाना नही चाहीए ,.